Prevention of oil and garbage pollution at sea
are keywords for ATLAS Incinerators.
Atlas Incinerators are designed for simultaneous burning of sludge oil and solid waste.
With more than 5000 units delivered for shipboard or offshore installation, we have an international sales and service organisation serving our customers worldwide.
- Multi chambered design
- Simultaneous burning of sludge oil and solid waste
- Burning oil sludge with up to 50% water without pilot fuel
- Induced draught air ejector for evacuation of flue gases; hence Flue Gas Fan is not required.
- Certificates: MED, IMO, USCG and all leading classification societies
Production in :
- Korea (License production)
Spare Parts and Service :
Atlas Incinerators in Denmark are sole suppliers of spare parts for all types of Atlas Incinerators.
Various incinerator types have been marketed over the years such as ATLAS, ASI, ASWI, MAXI, VESTA and HYUNDAI-ATLAS, a licence production by HMMCO (Hyundai Marine Machinery Company) in Korea.
Atlas Incinerators in Denmark are sole suppliers of spare parts for incinerators delivered by HMMCO as well.
Atlas Incinerators offer their services world wide.